Username: Password:

Author Topic: Blade Runner 2 Website  (Read 5783 times)

Offline bladerunner2

• Skin-job
Blade Runner 2 Website
« on: April 18, 2013, 07:49:06 pm »
Hi guys,

I have just set up a new Blade Runner sequel website where I keep everyone posted on the latest news. We also have a forum to discuss the "upcoming" sequel. If you and of you guys would like to participate/contribute or have any feedback please give me a shout. The website is located at http://www.bladerunner-2.com

Offline ingels

• Replicant Friendly
  • Administrator
  • Nexus 6 Replicant (Self-Sufficient Combat Model)
  • Los Angeles, 2019 Staff
    • Los Angeles, 2019
Re: Blade Runner 2 Website
« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2013, 01:24:34 am »
Hi and welcome to the forum Bladerunner2

I found your site some week ago and it's good to find a website that collects all the information and news in one place.

Personally Im not sure what to expect and hearing about a followup, sequel or prequel to the movie I hold very close to my heard scares me a little. Having Ridley Scott doing it calms me a little but still.. It might be an impossible task if you ask me and Im afraid that there will be computer generated effects and not old fashioned effects and models (Blade Runner holds up today if you compare it to a "modern" movie)

Anyways, I bet it will take a lot of time before we know what it will be

What are your personal thpughts about what i guess we only can call "Blade Runner 2" ??
Nicklas Ingels / Los Angeles, 2019 Webmaster & Forum Moderator
http://www.tyrell-corporation.pp.se

Offline bladerunner2

• Skin-job
« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2013, 02:52:45 pm »
I found your site some week ago and it's good to find a website that collects all the information and news in one place.

Thank you, I am going to work very hard to keep it up to date! I am actually still tweaking it at the moment.

Personally Im not sure what to expect and hearing about a followup, sequel or prequel to the movie I hold very close to my heard scares me a little.

I must admit I am of the same opinion, I had extremely high hopes for Prometheus last year, being such a huge fan of Alien and Aliens but was quite disappointed with the film, and obviously that had the Ridley Scott connection too.

Having Ridley Scott doing it calms me a little but still.. It might be an impossible task if you ask me and Im afraid that there will be computer generated effects and not old fashioned effects and models (Blade Runner holds up today if you compare it to a "modern" movie)

This doesn't worry me at all, one of the only things that impressed me about Prometheus was the set design, Ridley even said when making the film that he was going to do as much as possible with real effects and I imagine that he would take the same route with the Blade Runner sequel. Obviously there will be a CGI effects here and there but hopefully they will be handled with care and will blend in with the live action.

What are your personal thpughts about what i guess we only can call "Blade Runner 2" ??

I remain mildly optimistic, I'm not going to get too carried away with the hype this time but hopefully Ridley will have learnt from the mistakes of Prometheus. I definitely do not want him to revisit the original story because as far as I'm concerned that's done and dusted, it would be nice to see a new story arc, with a few nods to the original story but taking a completely different direction.

Offline airdave

• Skin-job
    • www.outlawzairbrush.com
« Reply #3 on: May 18, 2014, 01:02:23 am »
Its good to see a BR sequel in the works.
I honestly don't know why any studio hasn't done this already considering the public interest.
Will it be a good thing?  I guess thats up to Ridley Scott.

I had no problem with Prometheus and I am also looking forward to P2.
No, the finale left something to be desired but no movie is perfect.
And it still outshines the crap that was Gravity!

Glad to hear Ford might be making a comeback as Deckard.
Proves he is as hypocritical as everyone else.
Years of complaining about BR being the worst experience of his career. lol

But they better hurry.  Ford is not getting any younger.
And another 3, 4, 5 years? before we see the BR sequel?
He might not make it that long! lol  What exactly is his termination date?
Oh...thats right...HES NOT A REPLICANT!!

Don't Panic!

Offline blaademan

• Skin-job
« Reply #4 on: March 29, 2017, 03:35:03 pm »
Anyone here know about sequel?