Username: Password:

Author Topic: Bladerunner Sketchbook etc for sale  (Read 3683 times)

Offline purge

• Skin-job
Bladerunner Sketchbook etc for sale
« on: September 19, 2006, 01:08:13 pm »
for those who may be interested.....
as per below

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=016&item=260033136231&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&rd=1

okay !!! here i am offering my Bladerunner Collection up for grabs..lots of Out-Of-Print Material that would suit a collector / Bladerunner-Nut...

Will start off with the most Sort-After Item (which took me years to hunt down....)

1 x BLADERUNNER SKETCHBOOK (By Blue Dolphin Enterprises) FIRST EDITION, JUNE 1982.

(Near Mint - external cover Rip/Tear free - slight 2mm doggy Ear bend on bottom Right hand corner of front cover. Aside from this Pages are Immaculate. Really hate to see this go..but are in need of the cash.......) ULTRA-Rare

1 x BLADERUNNER ILLUSTRATED COMIC (B&W) (Marvel Comics) FIRST EDITION,JUNE 1982

(Slight outer scuffing around the edges of the Novel - same as above, aside from this Near Mint. RARE

1 x BLADERUNNER "A STORY OF THE FUTURE" (Random House 1982) FIRST AND ONLY Edition

(Mint) - what more to say ? illustrated adaption of the movie with some rare photographs Not seen in other Publications.

1 x BLADERUNNER "DO Androids Dream Of Electric Sheep?" by Philip K Dick (Grafton 1972)

(Slight Scuffing around edges, The Book it was Based on..what more to say.Good Condition)

1 x BLADERUNNER (Soundtrack LP) -(Warner bros 1982)  by the New American Orchestra / Orchestral adaption of Vangelis.

(Vinly is scratch free - plays perfectly - This too took me a long time to track down...again sad to see this go also.....

1 x BLADERUNNER (BFI MODERN CLASSICS)- (British Film Institute 1998) ILLUSTRATED Novel / Review / psycho Analytical prose of the Ridley Scott film.

(Mint - but has highliting on relevant texts within the novel as i used it for a Review - this doesnt however effect the Reading.)

1 x BLADERUNNER THEATRICAL RELEASE POSTER (Scandanvia) 1982.

(Mint - will ship this within a tough poster tube to avoide any damage)(also Very rare with Scandanavian Texts on top and Bottom of poster) - this took me by surprise when i found it - it is very classy and rare and set me back a bit too :(

4 x BLADERUNNER Magazine Articles (1981-1982) - with some rare Shots and interesting reading. (OMNI April 1981)(ADASTRA - 1982-Philip K Dick Interview-Great !!!!!)(Movie News 1982) and (Starlog 1982 - another great Philip Dick interview and report)

and finally - - - - - - - !

1 x OFFICIAL BLADERUNNER SOUVENIR MAGAZINE (1982)

(MINT !.....Great read this one....Bladerunner Fan Club info / ERTL Bladerunner Toy Car Adds / rare photos etc etc..you get the jist.....if you have come this far you must like Bladerunner so no need to elaborate.

As per my Feedback Bid with confidence, i will pack well and ensure its transportation is trouble free. I am in Adelaide, South Australia, will ship to the US / Canada  / Australia / Anywhere basically, as long as you can effectivley Communicate with me.

I accept bank Deposit, Money order, Cash  , No Paypal. Let me know if you have something else in mind in case i have forgotten.

****i will also Entertain Offers for any Particular Item within the Job Lot as i understand The SketchBook is very sought after - i know it was when i was after it !!!***

**But please email me with any questions you have and i will be happy to answer.

Happy Bidding !

Offline panistefanin

• Skin-job
Re: Bladerunner Sketchbook etc for sale
« Reply #1 on: November 02, 2017, 09:41:38 am »
Hello! Very interesting topic, thank you raised it
skypealternative