Username: Password:

Author Topic: From Spain, Greetings to all!  (Read 3681 times)

Offline jfuste

• Nexus 6 Replicant (Basic Pleasure Model)
  • A collector
    • My Blade Runner
From Spain, Greetings to all!
« on: May 18, 2008, 10:09:02 pm »
HI!

I'm Joan Fuste, from Spain. Living near Barcelona.
I have a site devoted to BR and collecting all kind of things related to the movie, the book, etc as well.
My collection is ever growing. Now, I estimate in 250 the number of times I have. More than 100 books, 50 movie versions, 30 soundtrack versions, replicas, objects, and so on.
I have some rarities, like 128 original negatives of production shots, the glasses used by Deckard (news, not screen used of course), some blasters, some Lion gun replicas (one of them full working), Deckard shoes (Adidas ones), ligth umbrella (from Thinkgeek, a very cheap one!), the game press kit (a very rare piece), and so on. The list is very large...

I'm in several forums, like this, Propsummit, BladeZone, Propcircle, etc. And then, I have a Book Fan project going on, and then a forum open to discuss about the work progress, ideas, interest list, and so on.

Ever interested in new pieces to add to my collection. I have items from all Europe, US, Canada, and Asia. I think the only part I have not found nothing is Africa and Antartica! :D

Ever looking for items at ebay and other collectors resources. Some pieces are very hard to find, then, you must use other resources... It's a funny work for me!

Well, in the other hand, I work like analyst-programmer and graphic designer. Thus, I'm wired almost 24 hours at day... :D You could connect me easily... I guess...

Have interests in all forums BR related. This is another one I put in my direct links section of browser. Then, the daily routine will do the trick. Visit this, this, this, THIS ONE, this, this... :D

I hope can I help all of you with some bits of information about Blade Runner world... and glad to be here!

Cheers
Joan

Offline ingels

• Replicant Friendly
  • Administrator
  • Nexus 6 Replicant (Self-Sufficient Combat Model)
  • Los Angeles, 2019 Staff
    • Los Angeles, 2019
Re: From Spain, Greetings to all!
« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2008, 11:23:09 pm »
You're very welcome here Joan

Glad to have you onboard O0
Nicklas Ingels / Los Angeles, 2019 Webmaster & Forum Moderator
http://www.tyrell-corporation.pp.se

Offline idda27

• Skin-job
Re: From Spain, Greetings to all!
« Reply #2 on: June 27, 2017, 07:18:52 pm »