Username: Password:

Author Topic: My Blade Runner ever growing list (updated 01.13.09)  (Read 10516 times)

Offline jfuste

• Nexus 6 Replicant (Basic Pleasure Model)
  • A collector
    • My Blade Runner
My Blade Runner ever growing list (updated 01.13.09)
« on: November 22, 2008, 03:38:58 am »
I know is not complete. I must update it with all my magazines, comics, posters, soundtracs, movie versions and so on, but... the big part is done. BOOKS! And other sections too.

Don't hesitate to check it from time to time... I wanna have all my items listed soon, to organize them to make easy the process to select objects and reference material for the book.

Comments welcomed!!! ;)

http://www.joanfuste.com/mybladerunner/wp-content/mybr.html

Update: almost all magazines are in....

« Last Edit: January 13, 2009, 08:46:41 am by jfuste »

Offline ingels

• Replicant Friendly
  • Administrator
  • Nexus 6 Replicant (Self-Sufficient Combat Model)
  • Los Angeles, 2019 Staff
    • Los Angeles, 2019
Re: My Blade Runner ever growing list (updated 12.02.08)
« Reply #1 on: December 05, 2008, 10:03:56 pm »
Holy crap, that is a larga amount of books, vhs tapes, dvd's and other neat stuff. Any chance that pictures of all of the stuff in the collection will be online ?. I guess it will be covered in the book ??
Nicklas Ingels / Los Angeles, 2019 Webmaster & Forum Moderator
http://www.tyrell-corporation.pp.se

Offline jfuste

• A collector
    • My Blade Runner
Re: My Blade Runner ever growing list (updated 12.02.08)
« Reply #2 on: December 06, 2008, 10:30:04 am »
Holy crap, that is a larga amount of books, vhs tapes, dvd's and other neat stuff. Any chance that pictures of all of the stuff in the collection will be online ?. I guess it will be covered in the book ??

Oh yes!!!! I have pictures of every prop and many books, but not all. I will do a large photo session when room area available. For now, it's impossible. Too many packages and piles of papers, magazines, books and so on for all...

I wanna do a full catalog of all in the list, with one or more pictures of each item. And, of course, all props will be pictured in the book, so, I need to build a mini set to take the best pictures I will be able!

The list works as a remainder for me. If you take a look will find several books duplicated... or more... also in magazines section... I don't want to buy any duplicates more, except some cases, like the Sketchbook of Dolphin. A bargain! "Only" AU$ 180 for a copy!!!! Thus, I bought it, no doubt. In the future, I will sell it or trade for another nice piece to add... :D

Las update contains many new Dick books in Spanish and English. I think next week or so will receive the "last" Dick books to complete all their bibliography (in English)... More than 40 novels... :P
« Last Edit: December 06, 2008, 11:23:17 pm by jfuste »

Offline jfuste

• A collector
    • My Blade Runner
Re: My Blade Runner ever growing list (updated 01.13.09)
« Reply #3 on: December 06, 2008, 11:22:13 pm »
Now working in the illustrated list version... HUGE task!!!! But, it started....  8)

New update... 340 pics...
« Last Edit: January 13, 2009, 08:47:19 am by jfuste »

Offline jfuste

• A collector
    • My Blade Runner
First step of my own "museum" :-)
« Reply #4 on: March 02, 2009, 01:03:38 pm »
Only pictures. You must guess the correct location of these props... or not! :D

Enjoy!

;-)

Offline andy7

• Skin-job
« Reply #5 on: March 03, 2009, 12:28:20 am »
Looking good Joan!

You can't have just one of anything can you? ;)

Andy

Offline jfuste

• A collector
    • My Blade Runner
« Reply #6 on: March 03, 2009, 08:06:49 am »
Looking good Joan!

You can't have just one of anything can you? ;)

Andy

Thanks Andy! Well, you're right. It's difficult... :P Perhaps a future investment, I don't know...

Some more pics:

;-)

Offline andy7

• Skin-job
« Reply #7 on: March 03, 2009, 08:25:53 am »
I am most jealous of that Planta coat rack. If you ever want to trade it for the snake man's surgical lamp, let me know? :)

I have a few multiples myself...Four of the shot glass dispensers, A whole box of the Ertl cars in several packages, Videos, laser discs, DVD's including two of the original DVD Collectors edition, and three of the briefcases of the 25th anniversary set. I have 2 cibi glasses, 3 safex ashtrays, at least 3 Soundtrack CD's with one signed by Rutger Hauer. Posters, magazines and comics I have a few doubles of. The big one though is at least 25 Deckard blasters. So I understand the compulsion thoroughly :D

Andy

Offline jfuste

• A collector
    • My Blade Runner
« Reply #8 on: March 03, 2009, 12:34:46 pm »
I am most jealous of that Planta coat rack. If you ever want to trade it for the snake man's surgical lamp, let me know? :)

I have a few multiples myself...Four of the shot glass dispensers, A whole box of the Ertl cars in several packages, Videos, laser discs, DVD's including two of the original DVD Collectors edition, and three of the briefcases of the 25th anniversary set. I have 2 cibi glasses, 3 safex ashtrays, at least 3 Soundtrack CD's with one signed by Rutger Hauer. Posters, magazines and comics I have a few doubles of. The big one though is at least 25 Deckard blasters. So I understand the compulsion thoroughly :D

Andy

Hehe....

Wow, the Planta coat rack was a big trouble... It solds for 400-600$ range... I found it in a second hand italian web site. Only 240... plus another 60 for shipping. Big box (coat rack is two large pieces assembled) and heavy as Hell... (concrete in the base!!!). But... trade it could be a big trouble... not only for difficulty of decission... hehe.... for weight issues too!

Doubles are around... I see. When you mentioned this point I thought in your huge blasters collection.... In my case, my huge doubles are Final Cut editions (circa 40 for now.... with 12 briefcases!), and Laserdiscs (DC and Workprint)... I guess my total number od BR movie editions is over 75 now... The rest of items are plenty of doubles. My PKD copmplete bibliography, more than 200 volumes, are plenty of doubles... I cought several lots, thus... dupes are for all... Nice to have all the editions of a novel! :D

The surgical lamp is interesting... Could you give me some details? Brand name, model.... ;-) Anyway, a pair of pictures could be useful for the book too.

One pal described right my obsession: passion! :D

(you must answer like Holden: "same thing" ....)

Offline andy7

• Skin-job
« Reply #9 on: March 04, 2009, 05:36:44 am »
Here is the thread on propsummit in case you forgot ;)
http://propsummit.com/viewtopic.php?t=1004&highlight=aloe
It has the same shipping problems as the coat rack, Tall with heavy base. It is so rare I have not been able find another anywhere. the only reason I found what kid of lamp it is is because I found similar ones made by other companies selling for hundreds of dollars. They are from the 1940's-60's.

Andy

Offline jfuste

• A collector
    • My Blade Runner
« Reply #10 on: March 04, 2009, 05:01:54 pm »
Here is the thread on propsummit in case you forgot ;)
http://propsummit.com/viewtopic.php?t=1004&highlight=aloe
It has the same shipping problems as the coat rack, Tall with heavy base. It is so rare I have not been able find another anywhere. the only reason I found what kid of lamp it is is because I found similar ones made by other companies selling for hundreds of dollars. They are from the 1940's-60's.

Andy

Ok, I'll review. Thanks!

In fact, all these lamps are heavy as Hell.... Saucer ones, from Dazor and Lightoiler, are heavy too.... Expensive shipping for each one... But, in Europe is impossible to locate them...!

Let's go to lamp chase again! :D

Offline jfuste

• A collector
    • My Blade Runner
« Reply #11 on: March 30, 2009, 11:20:18 am »
The room as yesterday...

I'm thinking about roof.... perhaps a Ennis House tile mosaic will be a nice addition...

Offline ingels

• Replicant Friendly
  • Administrator
  • Nexus 6 Replicant (Self-Sufficient Combat Model)
  • Los Angeles, 2019 Staff
    • Los Angeles, 2019
« Reply #12 on: April 03, 2009, 01:22:28 am »
Man, you got a lot of stuff.. Time to build another room ;)

I just posted a little something (lack of updates and I feel a bit guilty for not doing anything about it) and I got some new very sweet BR collectionables too
Nicklas Ingels / Los Angeles, 2019 Webmaster & Forum Moderator
http://www.tyrell-corporation.pp.se

Offline jfuste

• A collector
    • My Blade Runner
« Reply #13 on: April 06, 2009, 04:03:05 pm »
Man, you got a lot of stuff.. Time to build another room ;)

I just posted a little something (lack of updates and I feel a bit guilty for not doing anything about it) and I got some new very sweet BR collectionables too

You are right pal!

Well, lets see which new goodies you got!!!

Offline andy7

• Skin-job
« Reply #14 on: April 07, 2009, 07:26:45 am »
My latest and greatest find...
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&item=220381538685

I looked for this one a long time...still not perfect but close enough for now.
Andy