Username: Password:

Author Topic: Nicklas Ingels Collection  (Read 8785 times)

Offline ingels

• Replicant Friendly
  • Administrator
  • Nexus 6 Replicant (Self-Sufficient Combat Model)
  • Los Angeles, 2019 Staff
    • Los Angeles, 2019
Nicklas Ingels Collection
« on: October 03, 2008, 12:17:49 am »
Okey, I've made a small page containing what I have in my Blade Runner collection, sadly Im a bit lazy taking photos of what I have but hopefully this little section of the forum might make me taking the last photographs of the object currently missing online. If you want, you can see the part of this website that contains My Blade Runer Collection

If you have any questions about anything you'll see there, just post a reply to this post and I'll do my best to answer it
« Last Edit: October 04, 2008, 03:05:27 pm by ingels »
Nicklas Ingels / Los Angeles, 2019 Webmaster & Forum Moderator
http://www.tyrell-corporation.pp.se

Offline jfuste

• Nexus 6 Replicant (Basic Pleasure Model)
  • A collector
    • My Blade Runner
Re: Nicklas Ingels Collection
« Reply #1 on: October 03, 2008, 09:38:05 pm »
Okey, I've made a small page containing what I have in my Blade Runner collection, sadly Im a bit lazy taking photos of what I have but hopefully this little section of the forum might make me taking the last photographs of the object currently missing online. If you want, you can see the part of this website that contains my My Blade Runer Collection

If you have any questions about anything you'll see there, just post a reply to this post and I'll do my best to answer it

Good page!!!

I'm a little envy... cannot find the time to build something like this! It's the matter of having too many items to classify, take pics... but I must do soon!!! I promise! :D

Nice design!

Offline ingels

• Replicant Friendly
  • Administrator
    • Los Angeles, 2019
« Reply #2 on: October 04, 2008, 03:17:21 pm »
Good page!!!

I'm a little envy... cannot find the time to build something like this! It's the matter of having too many items to classify, take pics... but I must do soon!!! I promise! :D

Nice design!

Thanks Joan !!

Since I only have collectibles and not so much other stuff it's pretty easy to put them in categories (besides the umbrella). In your case I think that having a category like "Deckards Apartment" would be perfect, then spending time in Photoshop and taking photographs of everything is the hard bit (if you ever do something like that a snap of a scene with the objects visable would be perfect to add too).

I hope you do publish your collection online someday, I've seen some stuff at http://www.mybladerunner.com but I guess there's things being added to the collection all the time and there oughta be a lot of BR objects that keeps popping up and that migh be hard to catch when you see the movie

Offline ingels

• Replicant Friendly
  • Administrator
    • Los Angeles, 2019
« Reply #3 on: November 22, 2008, 02:22:15 am »
A little something I threw together in my small cabinet..

Offline ingels

• Replicant Friendly
  • Administrator
    • Los Angeles, 2019
« Reply #4 on: January 05, 2009, 02:44:32 am »
Alright.. Ebay is fun when I win the stuff I want, I bet you think like me  :angel:

Just won the "Rachael" spinner (I think this is wrong, It must be Bryants) according to the name of the auction (Price: $14) and last night I won "Vintage 1950's Shot Glasses ~ Set of Three ~" (Item Price: $22 + Postage & Handling: $15)

Now, what other cool object should I get.. Ideas anyone ?

Maybe I should finish taking photos of some of the stuff and add them to My BR collection

« Last Edit: January 05, 2009, 02:46:32 am by ingels »

Offline jfuste

• A collector
    • My Blade Runner
« Reply #5 on: January 05, 2009, 11:15:22 am »
Nice addition!!! ERT cars are very expensive, this, if you get it for this price, you are lucky!

Glasses are must too. But to find them alone, without decanter or dispenser, is not easy. Or... when found, the vendor don't wanna ship internationally... :(

I have three broken ones from the last dispenser received (orange globe)... Must wait until some spare glasses appears again at ebay... :D

Offline ingels

• Replicant Friendly
  • Administrator
    • Los Angeles, 2019
« Reply #6 on: January 05, 2009, 11:11:15 pm »
Nice addition!!! ERT cars are very expensive, this, if you get it for this price, you are lucky!

That was the price I got it for.. There's another one (or two) there right now, unboxed and starts from $.99 or something similar

Glasses are must too. But to find them alone, without decanter or dispenser, is not easy. Or... when found, the vendor don't wanna ship internationally... :(

I have three broken ones from the last dispenser received (orange globe)... Must wait until some spare glasses appears again at ebay... :D
Well, I hope he ships them packed really good.. It's the one with blue stuff around it I want... I know someone whom drank from the same shot glass, seen it in a movie ;)

The book Mechanismo was posted in the UK today and I think and hope that it will be an interesting odd find !!

Offline jfuste

• A collector
    • My Blade Runner
« Reply #7 on: January 06, 2009, 09:11:14 pm »

Well, I hope he ships them packed really good.. It's the one with blue stuff around it I want... I know someone whom drank from the same shot glass, seen it in a movie ;)

hehe... Well, I have enough glasses for now... IMHO.... :D

The book Mechanismo was posted in the UK today and I think and hope that it will be an interesting odd find !!

Good one! Will take a look.... :P

Offline airdave

• Skin-job
    • www.outlawzairbrush.com
« Reply #8 on: January 07, 2009, 04:44:44 am »
Good buy!
I have been trying to buy a loose Spinner, to repaint.
(but I'm too cheap too pay much for one! lol)

Yours is a "Bryant's Spinner"...Rachel's "Spinner" is actually a ground car (in bright orange)
Deckards' Spinner has "Deckard" and #27 on the side.

I sold my set of four, blister packed Ertls, just before Xmas (for $240.00)
so you got a good deal, I think.
Don't Panic!

Offline andy7

• Skin-job
« Reply #9 on: February 04, 2009, 06:28:07 am »
"Racheal's Spinner" is also known as the "Alpha Romeo Spinner" that Flies recklessly past Gaff and Deckard on their way to Tyrell's. In the Script Gaff starts to chase after the spinner, but Deckard talks him out of it. Of course in the Script it was called a Ferrari Spinner. FYI ;)

The brown sedan is the only ground car and is called "Deckard's Ground Car" in the Ertl set. I have the Complete set of cars Loose, Packaged in the 4 pack and in individual packages with the shipper/display box. I got most of them over 10 years ago.

Your collection is looking good Nicklas.

Andy

Offline ingels

• Replicant Friendly
  • Administrator
    • Los Angeles, 2019
« Reply #10 on: February 05, 2009, 02:25:27 am »
Thanks Andy !!

Im awaiting a neat package from propsummit, something that I had the luck to get but as always.. Ask and you might get lucky  ;)

When it comes to the spinners I must say that the spinner included in the briefcase really wasnt as bad and crummy as I first thought, the ERTL spinner I received is alright but far less as detailed and it doesnt have the same "spinner" feeling to it either but atleast it's tiny, neat and one of the few official BR items out there

I also got a new poster frame up on the wall, got to update things abit online too... I'll post some pictures here ASAP (A new home cinema receiver got in the way of "life" again, I can now get the HD audio from blu ray discs so when I finally get everything hooked up and connected I think I should take BR:FC out for a spin or too.. which reminds me, I got to hear some more music too and see what magic the receiver can do)