Username: Password:

Author Topic: CS&T 'All Metal' "Worldcon" Blaster  (Read 6314 times)

Offline propsjonnyb

• Skin-job
CS&T 'All Metal' "Worldcon" Blaster
« on: September 30, 2009, 12:09:08 am »
to all intersted parties,
I am happy to announce that from October the 1st , I will be acting as Richard Coyle's ( RCA PROPS) agent for the all metal CS&T 'Worldcon' Blaster as it is now known as , these will be assembled and finished, to order, in the UK by me - to professional museum quality standards ( I personally have been building and restoring SCI-FI film and TV props for over 30 years) I will also be covering all Rich's existing warranties on any and all of his props in the UK & Europe and will also offer a 5 year extended warranty - details directly from Rich at "Richard Coyle" <racprops> or PM me directly

Offline ingels

• Replicant Friendly
  • Administrator
  • Nexus 6 Replicant (Self-Sufficient Combat Model)
  • Los Angeles, 2019 Staff
    • Los Angeles, 2019
Re: CS&T 'All Metal' "Worldcon" Blaster
« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2009, 02:04:16 am »
Hi and welcome to the forum propsjonnyb !!

If you have a website up and running please let us know.

And for any Swedish collectors reading this I can say that I imported a Blaster from the US without any problems (and I talked to the customs & Swedish postal service first and got positive answers from both of them).

Nicklas Ingels / Los Angeles, 2019 Webmaster & Forum Moderator
http://www.tyrell-corporation.pp.se

Offline jfuste

• Nexus 6 Replicant (Basic Pleasure Model)
  • A collector
    • My Blade Runner
« Reply #2 on: October 02, 2009, 09:55:45 am »
to all intersted parties,
I am happy to announce that from October the 1st , I will be acting as Richard Coyle's ( RCA PROPS) agent for the all metal CS&T 'Worldcon' Blaster as it is now known as , these will be assembled and finished, to order, in the UK by me - to professional museum quality standards ( I personally have been building and restoring SCI-FI film and TV props for over 30 years) I will also be covering all Rich's existing warranties on any and all of his props in the UK & Europe and will also offer a 5 year extended warranty - details directly from Rich at "Richard Coyle" <racprops> or PM me directly

That sounds very interesting. Please, post all the info about availability and prices here, or give us a link.

In the other hand, I'm working in a Blade Runner props book (check this site: http://www.thelostfiles.net) and Mr. Coyle offered me all the info in their website, possibly to be included in the book. I wanna know is you are aware of this point, and, if not, will be happy to inform you in deep.

Thank you!
Joan

Offline propsjonnyb

• Skin-job
« Reply #3 on: October 23, 2009, 01:11:50 am »
Hi Joan, 
Yes I was aware of that point  and  I'm sure  Rich has  your  request in hand  , I'll mention it  agaijn  when we next speak , just to clarify  I am acting as  Rich's agent  in importing and  finishing  his 'All Metal'  WorldCon  CS&T Blaster model  into  the  UK and  Europe  , Rich  vet each order and  set the  overall price so please contact him direct for  current  prices and delivery times   via  RCAprops@cox.net

I am willing  to  provide any and all information you  require  my best  regards,

Jonny

Offline panistefanin

• Skin-job
« Reply #4 on: March 19, 2018, 10:46:32 am »
Hello! Very interesting topic, thank you raised it

192.168.l.l